Uniform Collection Service
Terms of Agreement
- This Agreement becomes effective upon the earlier of Creditor’s placing of accounts (“Accounts”) for collection, or by other written agreement with Leib Solutions LLC (“Agency”), including by email, digital, or click-through account submission on the Agency website.
- The Creditor shall pay the Agency its commissions on all monies received either by Agency or Creditor in payment of Accounts with the rates set by a separate rates schedule confirmation sent by email.
- If payments are received by the Creditor instead of the Agency, the Creditor shall advise the Agency of such receipt immediately and will pay the Agency its commissions and amounts due within fifteen days of payment receipt.
- If merchandise returns are accepted in lieu of cash payment, the commission will be based on fifty percent of the original invoice value for any returned merchandise.
- The Accounts are business debts, not consumer, and the Creditor is unaware of disputes that would render debts invalid and shall provide upon request any support documentation and verification.
- Agency may endorse, in the name of the Creditor, checks or other instruments received in payment of Accounts, to hold such funds in trust for clearance, and to deduct any Agency and attorney charges owed from the remittance to Creditor.
- In the absence of contrary specific instructions, on Accounts where the Agency determines such action is necessary it is authorized to select attorneys and to correspond with them, channeling information, reports, etc. on behalf of the Creditor. The Creditor and the attorneys may always communicate directly as they are Creditor’s attorneys, not the Agency’s. The Agency is not responsible for any acts or failure to act of such attorneys. The Creditor shall be responsible for attorney fees, suit fees or court costs, or any attorney fees that have been agreed upon.
- Accounts can be suspended or withdrawn upon receipt of the Creditor‘s notice by email, provided that if the Creditor has received direct payment from the debtor, or if Agency expects collection activities underway will be wholly or partially successful, Agency is entitled to immediate compensation as if the file(s) were collected.
- The Agency reserves the right to refuse to perform a service or to terminate an ongoing service if the Creditor fails to support Agency’s efforts, or if the work proves to be commercially unfeasible.
- The Agency is based in the State of New Jersey, USA, and all questions with respect to the construction of this Agreement and the rights and liabilities of the parties shall be construed in accordance with the substantive law of the State of New Jersey, without regard to conflict of laws principles. The venue as to any action arising out of the subject matter hereof shall be in any court of competent jurisdiction in Mercer County, New Jersey. In the event of legal action, both parties waive trial by jury.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org