Solving at-risk or “frozen” revenues will deliver immediate benefit to your organization, and help ensure its financial health. This is what we refer to as “revenue dilution”, and we find it is common in all organizations because of staffing, process or systems issues. We can help by identifying and then engaging with dedicated, focused effort to bring in fast cash flow, and cleaning up the old receivables.
Our management team has more than a century of combined collections experience with many hundreds of large and mid-market companies in all industries. While we started out as a “collection agency” we are now one of the Smyyth companies and have access to top-flight technology and a broad array of expert services for the revenue cycle.
- Carixa best-in-class cloud software for the revenue cycle – complete invoice to cash. This includes automated management of credit risk, collections, deductions, tax certificates, cash application, and much more. This is used by us, in our operations, and licensed to clients as a tool they can use to accelerate their cash flow and reduce overhead.
- Deep experience in outsourcing all aspects of revenue cycle operations.
- “Strategy-based” collections to produce the highest returns.
- Revenue Cycle Consulting to assist clients in improving their internal operations.
- Decades of experience handling the toughest collection matters, where our results are often 100% greater than other collection firms.
- Flexibility in collection project management
Results and Customer Service
We know that most clients have one concern in common - which is to maintain good customer relationships, even with ex-customers. We employ a professional approach and take pride in our reputation for maintaining the relationship between our clients and their customers. LEIB is a commercial collection agency with a unique combination of experience and advanced systems that gives our clients superior results with consistent quality customer service. We are a discreet firm that quietly and professionally handles your matters on a contingency basis.
- Six times as The Fastest Growing Privately Held Company by the Wharton School of Business, and to the Top 25 Fastest Growing Companies in the region.
- Philadelphia 100 Hall of Fame as one of the fastest-growing, private companies in the Greater Philadelphia region.
- The highest recognition is our long-term clients whose long term partnership is a testament to the results we have achieved for them.